It’s never too late to start turning back the clock and lengthening your life—all it takes is improving your overall health and boosting your happiness—and you can actually enjoy doing it! To help get the show on the road, here is your 10-step action plan:
- Make healthy habits part of your daily routine. Keep your weight where it should be for your height and bone structure, get a good 40 winks each night, drink in moderation, and—above all—don’t smoke!
- Relieve aches and pains using natural remedies instead of commercial painkillers that can deliver side effects that’ll age you fast.
- Conquer chronic conditions that were once part and parcel of aging by adopting sensible eating habits, remaining physically active, and keeping toxic crud to a minimum in your daily environment.
- Look on the bright side. Happy, optimistic folks have stronger immune systems, handle stress better—and even have fewer illnesses and injuries.
- Stay mentally active. Stimulate your brain every single day by (for example) reading, engaging in crafts or hobbies, working crossword puzzles, or playing Scrabble® with your pals.
- Eat a balanced diet that’s rich in all of those nutrients you need for good health, just as Mom always told you.
- Strive to look your best at all times by paying careful attention to your skin, your hair, and your wardrobe.
- Keep your body moving—whether you choose to adopt a formal exercise routine, take up a sport, or simply work more movement into each day.
- Maintain strong social ties. Medical science has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is one of the most important factors of all in growing younger and living longer. Conversely, the lack of robust relationships poses an even stronger health risk than obesity and lack of exercise.
- Do all of the above consistently and cheerfully. That will enable you to keep your physical, emotional, and financial independence your whole life long.
Our bestselling book, Grow Younger, Live Longer! is your go-to guide for creating a healthier, happier lifestyle that helps you feel a whole lot younger, too. For more information and to order this book, visit www.JerryBaker.com. Or you can try it out for FREE for a full 21 days with our Free Preview!