Have you been feeling a little “ripe” this month? It may just be the heat of August’s dog days that’s putting your sweat glands into odoriferous overdrive. Or it could be the food you’re eating. So if you’re going through deodorant like there’s no tomorrow, and you still can’t stop the smell, try these few dietary adjustments—your friends will appreciate the results!
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, and add a squeeze of fresh lemon to at least one of the glasses.
- Munch on plenty of uncooked fruits and veggies.
- Eat yogurt that contains live, active cultures of Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Snack on some pumpkin seeds. They provide a good, concentrated supply of the mineral zinc, a deficiency of which can lead to body odor.
- Sip sage tea—steep 2 teaspoons of dried sage in 1 cup of boiling water for 10 minutes, then strain and savor.
Want more ways to unlock the healing powers of ordinary household products? Check out my Supermarket Super Remedies book – FREE for 21 days. You’ll discover how to ease just about anything that ails you.